BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Friday, October 29, 2010

SEM BREAK (Informal Theme no. 2)

Sem break is the day which was mostly waited by many students next to Christmas and Summer vacation. Us students were given a week to have a break as in "rest day". Maybe that's for others, but for us, students in CNSHS, we still need to do some tasks about school.We were given assignments and projects to be passed after this "SEM BREAK". Actually, I'm already used to it because since first year, we've experienced it.


I spent my sem break at home because our family wasn't able to go on vacation trip. At home, I also have tasks to be done. I'm in-charge of the household chores. I'm washing the dishes, cooking rice, sweeping the floor, and more. When i get lazy, I'll just go to bed and sleep. It's good thing for me because one of my hobbies is sleeping.

I was able to make my assignments and projects. Good thing I have a long time in making it. I hope that my second semester in school would be better.







0 comments: