BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

GSP Camp (Informal Theme No. 3)





The GSP camp was held in Cavite National Science High School on November 4and5. This event started with the GSP Investiture/Rededication of the students.


In the camp proper, us GSPs joined in the fun games. I, together with the girls in Troop 2, joined in the game entitled "ANIMAL KINGDOM". I t was my first time to play the game and I find it hard but also funny. I know that our troop did our bes and someday, I wanted to play this game again. We played a lot of games and I enjoyed each.


In the Orient Hearing and Mapping, we had difficulty in the first station because some of our troop mates doesn't memorize the Girl Scout Promise and Law.We surpassed all the stations with ease but we didn't win. I t's okay because we enjoyed this activity so much, especially me.


The next activity, Spiritual Night, was the best experience for me. I felt the presence of the Lord and the message of the guest pastor was very inspiring. In the second part of the activity, I enjoyed watching each troops in their performance.


After the Spiritual Night, we went back in our quarters, in I-Nitrogen room. I wasn't able to take a bath because there's a long waiting line for the CR and the water is very limited. I slept immediately at 10:01pm.


In the next day, I woke up at 3am. We had warm-up exercise. We did some stretching, jogging, and also hand tutting. Giving of awards followed and next is eating time. All of the GSPs together with Ma'am Maye ate our breakfast in the gym.


Next activity, we listened to the message of a guest speaker, Dr. Disomito. She  tackled all the facts about cervical cancer.
Honestly, I didn't understand what she said because I am so sleepy. The voice of the guest speaker was like a lullaby to me. I pretended to be listening. Next, we had a Closing Ceremony. Ma'am Maye let us sang our favorite song "BOY HUGGER", and more songs. Then, more awards were given. We ended in making a Girl Scout salute.After the closing, we returned to our quarters. We cleaned our room and fixed our things.


I enjoyed the GSP Camp. I found many friends and had a great fun. I learned that we should be having great cooperation in the group to win, and to acknowledge our LORD.




The GSP Camp was over...
"THANK YOU LORD!"


0 comments: