BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kim Chiu (Informal Theme No. 5)


A beautiful, intelligent, and a great artist--Kim Chiu has the characteristics every director finds for an actress. She is one of the most talked about showbiz character. A simple teenager turned into an instant star. Maybe this just explains why I liked her. She is my very favorite actress.


Kim Chiu began in Pinoy Big Brother Teens (Season 1). I also liked her because I'm fond of watching PBB. She showed good characteristics inside the big brother house. I admired her for being a nice and talented girl. I liker her loveteam with Gerald Anderson,. This made me a Kimerald avid fan. They showed great chemistry inside and outside the house.


Kim Chiu is a great actress. I loved the way she acts and performs. Kim Chiu serves as an inspiration to others, and especially to me. I hope that someday, I can meet her personally.


0 comments: