BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Divine Comedy (Informal Theme No. 4)

Studying Divine Comedy is difficult at first, but after those hardships, you will find that it's good. I like how Dante Alighieri presented hell, purgatory, and paradise(heaven). I admire him because he have a wide range of imagination. I never thought that a human can describe those indescribable places!


After studying divine comedy, especially the Inferno, I became more concious with my actions. I don't want to commit a sin because I'm thinking that I will suffer the punishments in hell. But, I also became more secure because I know, in heaven, I will be with God. I always repent from my sins and I don't want God to be disappointed of me. I became more prayerful especially when I committed a sin. Whenever I did something wrong, I remember Inferno and also God.


Divine Comedy is such a good literature to be studied. It can change the characters of everyone even though it's just fiction.

0 comments: