BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Vacation (Informal Theme No. 10)

At last! The most awaited holiday season has come! Christmas is really the best happening for me. It is the time were I get rest from my studies and more bonding time with my family and friends.


My vacation went smoothly but some circumstances cannot be avoided. We celebrated Christmas simply by having a good time and eating few sumptuous foods.


The next day, December 25, my family and I went to a Christening party. We ate lunch in Amaya and after the said occasion, I went to my friend's house. I spent a day in their house.


Sunday, December 26, my brothers and I , together with our mother, went to SM Rosario. We planned to watch a movie but there were lots of people in the mall. So, we planned to have it the next day.


Monday, December 27, my brothers and I went again to SM Rosario. We watched "Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na 'To". The movie was really funny and also very touching. We also enjoyed the games in Tom's World. We had a good bonding time with each other instead of fighting.


The reason for this season is JESUS. I learned to thank Him for giving His life for all of us. Let us always thank Him in everyday of our lives. He loved us and let us return the love we had from Him.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!





0 comments: