BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Party 2010 (Informal Theme No. 9)






This year 2010, the Christmas party in our school was very unique. We didn't just wear our usual clothes but instead, we were in costumes. At first it's kinda childish but most of the students agreed on the idea.


The party was divided into two parts. In the first part (morning), students had a great fun with their schoolmates in the same year level. I liked the party because most of the awards were won by my section, 3-Oxygen. I enjoyed the performance of every sections but I enjoyed ours most. I also enjoyed the sumptuous foods that we ate.


In the second part of the party, we changed our clothes and wore costumes. My costume is just simple--a pink dress, pink doll shoes, and a Santa hat. I'm not actually prepared with my costume because I don't have time in preparing it. At least, I have something to wear.


By the way, back to the party. I enjoyed watching every students with their costumes. I got amazed when I saw some cos players! I am fond of anime that's why I liked their costumes. I also enjoyed the performance of every sections in the fourth and third years. The winners of "Best In Costume" were deserving to win. They really made an effort in making their costumes.


This Christmas Party 2010 is an event to be remembered. I just hope that every students would not forget the TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS----Jesus!



0 comments: