BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stage Play- Ibong Adarna (Informal Theme No. 7)

The play that we watched last December 3, Friday, ,made a good mark in my mind. Ibong Adarna is a story popular in the Philippines. It is only told in schools and I was glad that it can be performed in a play.


The play deals with the whole story of Ibong Adarna. I like the play because it had a twist. Instead of using a bird representing the Ibong Adarna, they used a man to act like a bird with beautiful bird-like costume. I liked it more because of the excellent musicality eventhough there's a little technical error, but it didn't affect the performance. Even the pros used were good, especially the props used for the cave where Don Juan travelled through to rescue Juana and Leonora. I just found out that they didn't include other scenes like wherein Maria Blanca's finger was cut, and more. Maybe they jut need to consume a short time.


The play is a performance to be remembered because maybe, it was my first time to watch a play. Also, the performance deserves a big applause. The play showed a;; the aspects of being a good one. The play is kept always in my mind.

0 comments: