BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stage Play--Isang Panaginip na Fili (Informal Theme No. 8)

Last December 12, Sunday, we watched a stage play entitled "Isang Panaginip na Fili" at University of the Philippines in Diliman.


The accommodation was great. The chairs were comfortable enough and we could see a great view of the stage.


The play is awesome. I liked the play because they used some special effects like the lighting and some smoke. It added beauty to the entire performance. The actors acted professionally and I felt their feelings in the performance. They sang and spoke clearly and they do really have a good voice. The costumes and props used were very appropriate to the play. The props on the stage maximized the area and were really nice. The costumes of the actors fitted their characters especially "Matanglawin" with his bird-like clothes. 


The play is a performance to be remembered. It had a great impact for me. The performance made me appreciate the history of our country as well as its culture. I t also made me admire more our heroes, who died for our country's freedom. The play will be always kept in my heart and mind.



0 comments: