BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

PINK (INFORMAL THEME NO. 1)

It's pretty obvious that my favorite color is PINK. I love pink because I think it's the color for the girls. I wish someday that all the scenarios in the whole world is PINK. I know that it's impossible but it's possible in my dreams. If this happens, i would be the happiest girl in the whole world!.

Most of my friends doesn't like this color. I don't know but, they have great hatred in PINK. They say that it's yucky or somewhat disgusting. I know that every people has their own opinions so, I respect them. I hope that they would also respect mine.

My favorite color would always be my favorite color. PINK is always PINK. I hope that I can dream of my PINK WORLD again.







0 comments: