BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"My Teacher, My Hero" (INFORMAL THEME NO. 4)

A teacher who teaches her students
To be honest and to be diligent
It was you who made my life excellent.
You are a hero who showed great courage,
A hero whom I admire in this place.

Your good qualities, Oh so true!
When I remember your lessons,
I feel glad and not in blue.
You are a great teacher,
A hero for the seasons,
All your teachings I will remember,
From now until forever.

A teacher who shared her talent,
Her skill in speaking, dancing, and singing,
Which in my head kept on ringing.
An inspiration in my life to bring.

You faced problems courageously
This act delighted me highly.
Now, I know that giving up,
Is just a small thing for me to tap.

Thank you, my teacher,
And a great gratitude, my hero.
I hope this appreciation might do,
For I will always remember you.





0 comments: