BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Application Letter (Informal Theme 4.6)

February   ,2011

INTEGRATED MONTESSORI CENTER
#51 Diego Silang St. Phase II, AFPOVAI
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Sir/Madame:

Greetings!

I am an Education graduate of the Philippine Normal University and a LET passer with 3 years of teaching experience.

I would like to apply for the position of Preschool teacher in English. I could make use of my English skills to pass for your qualification.

Kindly see my attached resume and transcript of records for more information.

I am looking for an interview with you one of these days. I am hoping for your consideration.Thank you for your time.

Respectfully yours,


JEREMAE G. VARONA

0 comments: