BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hearts Day (Informal Theme 4.7)

Why do we celebrate Hearts/ Valentines day? I always ask this question to myself. February 14 is a special day for me. Wanna know why? Because it is the day when I show my love to my loved ones.

Hearts day is a matter of giving gifts to others. That's the way of showing love. For me, this isn't true. We can show love eventhough we don't give gifts, instead, we will show our care for the ones we love. Let us give love this Hearts day!

Love can be also shown not only this day but it should be done everyday. Let us love our family, friends, relatives,neighbors,and especially GOD. True love came from GOD because He died at the cross for our sins. Remember to thank Him this day.

Happy Hearts Day!

0 comments: