BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

scandal...(^_^)!

scandal...(^_^)!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Silent Play (Informal theme 4.4)

3-Oxygen class really got silent when Ma'am Maye said that our pantomime performance was the WORST.

Ma'am Maye was right about it. We did not have a good coordination about our performance. Actually, we really did not pay good attention at it. Honestly, I am one of those who made the practice hard. I didn't like my first role because they made me  table that's why I needed to bend for a long time. Then, they changed my role and made me as the assistant manager of the restaurant in our pantomime.



The performance didn't go well because of lack of time, equipment, and of course, cooperation. It made me realized that I should cooperate more with our class and to trust my classmates' abilities,as well as mine.

0 comments: